Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 11-12-2011, 12:53 PM   #1
Themus
Zealot
Themus has learned how to read e-booksThemus has learned how to read e-booksThemus has learned how to read e-booksThemus has learned how to read e-booksThemus has learned how to read e-booksThemus has learned how to read e-booksThemus has learned how to read e-booksThemus has learned how to read e-books

Device: Nook
Calibre - Can you save a conversion process?

The more I use Calibre, the more I love it. Oh boy, after three hours, I figured out why my 'Preface' fell differently on the page than the 'Chapters!'

Just had to add the word Preface to the "detect chapters at section."

Which got me to thinking. I had to keep resetting all my preferences each time I kept converting my Word HTML to ePub.

Is there a way to export or save all those configurations so I don't have to re-enter them each time I convert a file?

Otherwise I am left to my memory or notes!

Thanks for the continual great work on this application. It is so refreshing to see a program that keeps being improved.
Themus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 01:31 PM   #2
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
Quote:
Originally Posted by Themus View Post
Is there a way to export or save all those configurations so I don't have to re-enter them each time I convert a file?
If you change the conversion settings under preferences, they are saved and are used on new conversions from then on. If you convert a book, and change the individual settings, the specific conversion settings used for that book are saved with the record for that book and will be used if you convert that book again.
Starson17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert