Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 03-12-2009, 05:50 PM   #16
joobies
Addict
joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Kindle 1, Sony PRS-505
SHE, desertgrandma. I suppose I could have been clearer with the signon name... but, it is SHE. Had a phone person argue with me just yesterday that "Clearly, you are not a woman." Guess that button still has not sprung back into place. hah.
joobies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 05:54 PM   #17
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by joobies View Post
SHE, desertgrandma. I suppose I could have been clearer with the signon name... but, it is SHE. Had a phone person argue with me just yesterday that "Clearly, you are not a woman." Guess that button still has not sprung back into place. hah.
So sorry, joobies! Its now implanted in my mind permanently, or until I forget again, whichever comes first.

desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-12-2009, 05:56 PM   #18
joobies
Addict
joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

You are singing to the choir... I have 2 grand daughters and a grandson due in May! Most of the time, I have little idea where my mind actually is! Midwest Grandma
Old 03-12-2009, 06:00 PM   #19
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
You are singing to the choir... I have 2 grand daughters and a grandson due in May! Most of the time, I have little idea where my mind actually is! Midwest Grandma
Well, whenever I am looking for mine, I usually find it one one of the threads here.

Sometimes, it hides........but I have a grand time looking for it!

Old 03-12-2009, 06:10 PM   #20
joobies
Addict

Very good... "grand time looking for it". Do you mind if I add: Midwest Grandma to my signage?
Advert
Old 03-12-2009, 06:14 PM   #21
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

Quote:
Very good... "grand time looking for it". Do you mind if I add: Midwest Grandma to my signage?
Heavens no. The more the merrier!

I used to be 'midwest. Does North Central Arkansas (15 miles from the border) count?

Now, i'm 'SouthWest"

SEE RM?? I do too know my directions!
Old 03-12-2009, 06:17 PM   #22
joobies
Addict

North of Chicago... Thanks, the signature will stay. woo hoo
Old 03-15-2009, 03:16 PM   #23
joobies
Addict

I gave up on Toshiba SDHC cards. Silly thing, I thought because my pc was Toshiba I would have no issues... alas, the story ends with me biting the bullet and purchasing SanDisk. I should have started with them, they were soooo easy. Plug and go. Not at all sure why the Toshiba gave me such fits. Well, the story has a happy ending. I was able to get content loaded onto the Kindle and out to my daughter for her reading pleasure. (I also got to play with my 13 month old granddaughter.... win/win)
Thank you for your assistance and humor. Much appreciated.
Old 03-16-2009, 10:38 PM   #24
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

Quote:
I gave up on Toshiba SDHC cards. Silly thing, I thought because my pc was Toshiba I would have no issues... alas, the story ends with me biting the bullet and purchasing SanDisk. I should have started with them, they were soooo easy. Plug and go. Not at all sure why the Toshiba gave me such fits. Well, the story has a happy ending. I was able to get content loaded onto the Kindle and out to my daughter for her reading pleasure. (I also got to play with my 13 month old granddaughter.... win/win)
Thank you for your assistance and humor. Much appreciated.

Yeah!

Tags
duck!