Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 01-23-2010, 04:16 PM   #1
Sydney's Mom
Wizard
Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Fire 3d Gen and 5th Gen and Samsung Tab S
Thumbs up Thanks for the Quick Start Guide, John Schember!

I am going on a week-long business trip. In the past, I would load my my suitcase up with books. Now, I just picked out several from my library, and saved them to disk. I also saved the Quick Start Guide. I won't have the computer on which I have Calibre with me next week, so I can read the Quick Start Guide front to back, before I post any more questions! Thank you for all you do for us, John and Kovid.

Sydney's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote