Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 05-22-2009, 09:03 AM   #1
pagansoul
Fanatic
pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone5, iPad Gen3, Kobo, Kindle Fire, Kobo Vox. Samsung Galaxy Tab 7
My cat sleeps like this...

Oh yes, it's good to be the King.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	HammyLove 010.jpg
Views:	364
Size:	375.9 KB
ID:	29462   Click image for larger version

Name:	HammyLove 011.jpg
Views:	438
Size:	397.0 KB
ID:	29463  
pagansoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 12:45 PM   #2
Curly
I need a holiday!
Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: PRS-505, ipod touch
What a sweet kitty! What is the kitty's name?

Cat's are sooo lucky, we have to go out to work, do the shopping, pay the bills etc, they get to spend the day the lying in the sun without a care in the world.
Curly is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-22-2009, 02:11 PM   #3
krisk
Wizard
krisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipse

Device: kindle
*sigh* kindle kitten
Attached Images

krisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 03:54 PM   #4
Ned
Ebook reader
Ned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O (ed 2, v1), Kobo Forma, Kobo Libra 2
this is Sweep - he always sleeps like this
that's his head at bottom left
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Baskets 006.jpg
Views:	388
Size:	342.7 KB
ID:	29479  
Ned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 04:21 PM   #5
krisk
Wizard
krisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ned View Post
awwwww!!!!!!!
Advert
Old 05-22-2009, 04:40 PM   #6
Curly
I need a holiday!
Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: PRS-505, ipod touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ned View Post
Is Sweep your avatar as well? He looks very cuddly.
Curly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 04:42 PM   #7
krisk
Wizard

oh my gosh! I left it on your post long enough to see his eyes!!!
Old 05-23-2009, 08:23 AM   #8
Ned
Ebook reader
Ned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curly View Post
Is Sweep your avatar as well? He looks very cuddly.
No curly, the avatar is Sooty his brother .

Sooty is slightly more aggressive than Attila the Hun (to cats, that is - lovely to people) - hence the eyes, while Sweep would faint at the thought of a fight.

We took them in when their owner didn't want them and this place is like the Ritz for cats now.
Old 05-23-2009, 08:24 AM   #9
Ned
Ebook reader

Quote:
Originally Posted by krisk View Post
oh my gosh! I left it on your post long enough to see his eyes!!!
lol I timed the delay so most people wouldn't see it
Old 05-23-2009, 06:35 PM   #10
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
I made an observation:

Cats can sleep in postures which will give you pain the back, neck, arms, legs, even fingers and toes! if you even look at it...
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 06:40 PM   #11
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetpea View Post
I made an observation:

Cats can sleep in postures which will give you pain the back, neck, arms, legs, even fingers and toes! if you even look at it...
yes.

my cat likes to roll herself up in a ball and bend her neck so her head is completely upside down when she is sleeping on my lap. if i tried to do that i think i would break my spine.

cats are weird.

zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 06:41 PM   #12
zelda_pinwheel
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Old 05-23-2009, 07:38 PM   #13
Idoine
Which book will be next ?
Idoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it is

Device: Cybook Gen3 1.5, Sony PRS 600 RC, Samsung Omnia...
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
Made me think of some trips to holiday camp, night on luggage rack in the train ! It seems more comfortable for this cat than for me then !
Idoine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 06:47 AM   #14
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
yes.

my cat likes to roll herself up in a ball and bend her neck so her head is completely upside down when she is sleeping on my lap. if i tried to do that i think i would break my spine.
I know what you mean... Ours just sleeps like that...

Cats will also sleep at the most uncomfortable spots you can find. Those bushes are what's left of our old hedge. Which we removed because it had some very nasty spines...
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	lekkertoch.jpg
Views:	308
Size:	115.1 KB
ID:	29666  
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 06:59 AM   #15
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idoine View Post
Made me think of some trips to holiday camp, night on luggage rack in the train ! It seems more comfortable for this cat than for me then !
exactly what i mean !! my cats used to constantly jump on the laundry drier, it's just like a luggage rack only smaller. it would drive me crazy, because my laundry wouldn't even be dry and already hairy !! and i couldn't understand it : who wants to sleep on a bunch of wires, with damp clothes smelling of laundry soap ???? (now the worst one for that is too fat to jump up there... i'm trying to get her to exercise more so she'll lose some weight but i hope if she does she doesn't start up that bad habit again... once she jumped up and knocked it over, and it catapulted her throught the open window ! that was a very stressful day for both of us... i live on the 4th floor, and the courtyard below is paved... amazingly she was fine. but now i'm paranoid about leaving the window completely open...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetpea View Post
I know what you mean... Ours just sleeps like that...

Cats will also sleep at the most uncomfortable spots you can find. Those bushes are what's left of our old hedge. Which we removed because it had some very nasty spines...
maybe cats are all secretly a little bit masochistic...