Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 01-11-2013, 09:58 AM   #1186
red_phoenix
Grand Sorcerer
red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
'N' please. (Sorry for missing my turn.)
No problem.

Note to self: do not pick such a large puzzle next time

Code:
Category  Quote

Letters Left     A_CD_FGHIJKLM_OPQR_TUVWXYZ

_ _ _ _ _ N _ _ _ _ N     _ S     _ _ E _ _ E _     _ _ _ N     

_ E _ _ _ _     B _     _ _ B E _ _     E _ N S _ E _ N

5 N's

Last edited by red_phoenix; 01-11-2013 at 10:02 AM. Reason: replacing missing space
red_phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 10:00 AM   #1187
red_phoenix
Grand Sorcerer
red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Code:
Category  Quote

Letters Left     ABCD_FGHIJKLMNOPQR_TUVWX_Z

_ _ A _ _ N A _ _ _ N        _ S        _ _ E A _ E _        _ _ A N     

_ E _ A _ _       B Y       A _ B E _ _       E _ N S _ E _ N
1 Y
5 A's
Old 01-11-2013, 10:19 AM   #1188
victauria
Grand Sorcerer
victauria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.victauria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.victauria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.victauria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.victauria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.victauria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.victauria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.victauria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.victauria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.victauria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.victauria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle Fire HD
T, please
victauria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 10:20 AM   #1189
red_phoenix
Grand Sorcerer

Code:
Category  Quote

Letters Left     ABCD_FGHIJKLMNOPQR_TUVWX_Z

_ _ A _ _ N A T _ _ N     _ S     _ _ E A T E _     T _ A N     

_ E T A _ _     B Y     A _ B E _ T     E _ N S T E _ N
6 T's
Old 01-11-2013, 10:23 AM   #1190
victauria
Grand Sorcerer
victauria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.victauria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.victauria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.victauria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.victauria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.victauria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.victauria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.victauria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.victauria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.victauria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.victauria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle Fire HD
I please
victauria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 10:26 AM   #1191
red_phoenix
Grand Sorcerer

Code:
Category  Quote

Letters Left     _ _CD_FGH_JKLM_OPQR_ _UVWX_Z

I _ A _ I N A T I _ N     I S     _ _ E A T E _     T _ A N     

_ E T A I _     B Y     A _ B E _ T     E I N S T E I N

7 I's
Old 01-11-2013, 10:28 AM   #1192
Maggie May
Grand Sorcerer
Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: CYbook Gen3 and Sony PRS 3505 Kindle 3 G Nexus 7 iPad
imagination is greater than detail.?
Maggie May is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 10:29 AM   #1193
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Imagination is greater than detail by Albert Einstein
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 10:32 AM   #1194
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Maggie pipped me to the post. I've never heard it worded that way before. The quote one normally sees is "Imagination is more important than knowledge."
Old 01-11-2013, 10:33 AM   #1195
red_phoenix
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggie May View Post

Quote:

Maggie guessed the quote but the Grand Mouse had the entire puzzle.

Nicely done both of you.
Old 01-11-2013, 10:34 AM   #1196
red_phoenix
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Maggie pipped me to the post. I've never heard it worded that way before. The quote one normally sees is "Imagination is more important than knowledge."
It's the quote I found online. Perhaps he said both? One was a refinement of the other?
Old 01-11-2013, 10:34 AM   #1197
Maggie May
Grand Sorcerer
Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: CYbook Gen3 and Sony PRS 3505 Kindle 3 G Nexus 7 iPad
Quote:

Yeah pdurrant I agree.

Would you please play in my stead?
Maggie May is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 10:35 AM   #1198
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Quote:
Yeah pdurrant I agree.

Would you please play in my stead?
OK, will do.
Old 01-11-2013, 10:36 AM   #1199
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Quote:
Originally Posted by red_phoenix View Post
Maybe the Grand Mouse didn't realize he won again?
That is indeed the case. I didn't spot the edited message.
Old 01-11-2013, 10:38 AM   #1200
red_phoenix
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
That is indeed the case. I didn't spot the edited message.
It is your turn Grand Mouse. I was just filling in time until you were ready.

Tags
first tag :p, guess them letters!