Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 02-07-2014, 04:47 AM   #1
ordonez31
ordonez31 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
Wifi/sync issues with Aura HD

Hi,

since updating the aura HD to 3.1.1 i have problems with wifi, like on the Glo : https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...=wifi+firmware

I need to restart each time to connect it.
I try to add this line (FastWifi=false) in .conf file but it doesn't work.
Many people have the same problem, i contact kobo (like others) but they don't seem to be interest by this issue...
ordonez31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 07:00 AM   #2
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
If you read that thread, it isn't just the Glo that has this problem, but the Aura and Aura HD as well. And Kobo are working on the fix.

In the meantime, have you tried the workaround mentioned in that thread? Reserving the IP address on the router has solved the problem for a lot of people.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-08-2014, 04:33 AM   #3
ordonez31
ordonez31 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
Yes i try a reserving IP adress on the router for the kobo but it doesn't work...
ordonez31 is offline   Reply With Quote