Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 07-04-2014, 02:07 PM   #1
Chapter One
Screen Swiper
Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STwG, Nook HD+, Kindle Voyage.
Any NST for sale online anywhere?

I am wanting to buy a new Simple Touch but I want a BNRV350, with the sd slot.
Has anyone seen one for sale online anywhere? I dont live in the US or the UK so I need to be able to buy online, using a freight forwarding service if need be.
Thanks
Chapter One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 05:26 PM   #2
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
So just to be clear, you want the Simple Touch GlowLight, not the Simple Touch correct.

I can't think of any US retailers selling them online, but some UK retailers have them such as Argos (there is a list of retailers on the Nook UK site).

I mainly see them for sale on eBay and Amazon Marketplace.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-04-2014, 11:32 PM   #3
Dopedangel
Wizard
Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chapter One View Post
I am wanting to buy a new Simple Touch but I want a BNRV350, with the sd slot.
Has anyone seen one for sale online anywhere? I dont live in the US or the UK so I need to be able to buy online, using a freight forwarding service if need be.
Thanks
Check for it on ebay or Amazon you can find a large number of sellers
Dopedangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 01:05 AM   #4
Chapter One
Screen Swiper
Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STwG, Nook HD+, Kindle Voyage.
Thanks heaps all. I ended up just buying a new one off eBay UK. It cost me $120NZD including delivery, which I am happy with.
Yay for new gadgets
Chapter One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 07:22 AM   #5
BobC
Guru
BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook 1, BeBook Pure, Kobo Glo, (and HD),Energy Sistem EReader Pro +
A bit late for you, I know but another good source for end of line stuff is :

http://www.morgancomputers.co.uk/c/5...eBook-Readers/
and of course AliExpress which seems for instance to have Bebook Pure masquerading as a generic ereader if the pictures are to be believed.

The Nook Glowlight at Morgan is just under GBP40 - not sure how that relates to NZD.

BobC
BobC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-09-2014, 05:49 AM   #6
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobC View Post
A bit late for you, I know but another good source for end of line stuff is :

http://www.morgancomputers.co.uk/c/5...eBook-Readers/
and of course AliExpress which seems for instance to have Bebook Pure masquerading as a generic ereader if the pictures are to be believed.

The Nook Glowlight at Morgan is just under GBP40 - not sure how that relates to NZD.

BobC
Yes, Morgan have been around forever as a seller of "end of line" IT equipment. You can pick up some good deals there.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote