Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 05-18-2009, 10:06 PM   #1
Atley
Atley began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-505
Hi

I am still getting an annoying notice saying that I have not posted... so I am posting!

Hi...
Atley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 11:01 PM   #2
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atley View Post
I am still getting an annoying notice saying that I have not posted... so I am posting!

Hi...
Hi Atley, and welcome to MobileRead.

Who's the cat?
Where're you from?
What device do you have?
What kind of books do you like to read or write?
Do you need help with anything to do with eBooks or eBook readers?

See, we get less annoying as soon as you post.

WetDogEared (WDE)
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 02:36 AM   #3
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
Welcome to mobile read! Now that WDE got the annoying part over with, the fun starts! Enjoy your time here!
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 12:24 PM   #4
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Atley and welcome to MobileRead
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 01:42 PM   #5
Atley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wetdogeared View Post
Hi Atley, and welcome to MobileRead.

Who's the cat?
- The cat's name was Shahera and she died two years ago of old age She belonged to a friend of mine... I have large pythons as pets

Where're you from?
- Toronto, Ontario...

What device do you have?
- I have a Sony Reader PRS-505 (silver)...

What kind of books do you like to read or write?
- Mostly technical (programming) and science (physics [molecular, theoretical, electro-magnetic],psychology) and Fiction (classics, scifi) ...

Do you need help with anything to do with eBooks or eBook readers?
- I have just recently purchased my Reader, so I am sure I will have lots! Thanks.

See, we get less annoying as soon as you post.

WetDogEared (WDE)
LOL, thanks for the post, it was funny... I have found reading articles and posts here very useful. thank you.
Old 05-22-2009, 02:52 PM   #6
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Hi Atley, I try to greet all the Canadians personally, yet you hadn't even listed your location in your User CP details yet. I must be psychic.

You'll have to post pics of your large pythons when you get a minute. It's easy to attach and upload a photo to a posting.

I'm sure you'll enjoy your PRS-505.

It's always good go see more Canadians on MobileRead so again, welcome.

WDE.

*note* this sock silliness will end as soon as our resident pshrynk returns from vacation. Then you'll see we're just a bunch of cats and dogs.
Old 05-22-2009, 02:56 PM   #7
ahi
Wizard
ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Hi Atley, I try to greet all the Canadians personally
Hi, Wetdogeared!

See what I did there?

I just turned the tables on you. How does it feel?

Errr... I mean: How does it feel, eh?

I'm in Toronto myself.

- Ahi
ahi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 03:03 PM   #8
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahi View Post
Hi, Wetdogeared!

See what I did there?

I just turned the tables on you. How does it feel?

Errr... I mean: How does it feel, eh?

I'm in Toronto myself.

- Ahi
HI ahi.

Are you sure you had Canada in your User CP when you made your introductions. You probably did, but it's been hoppin' around here lately and I don't get to visit the Introductions sub-forum as often as I should.

Anyway, you got me, and welcome to MobileRead from a Vancouverite.

WetDogEared
Old 05-22-2009, 03:13 PM   #9
ahi
Wizard
ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Thanks!

Actually I had no introduction post in these sub-forum... that's probably why I was able to catch you off-guard!

- Ahi
ahi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 06:30 AM   #10
Atley

Quote:
Hi Atley, I try to greet all the Canadians personally, yet you hadn't even listed your location in your User CP details yet. I must be psychic.

You'll have to post pics of your large pythons when you get a minute. It's easy to attach and upload a photo to a posting.

I'm sure you'll enjoy your PRS-505.

It's always good go see more Canadians on MobileRead so again, welcome.

WDE.

*note* this sock silliness will end as soon as our resident pshrynk returns from vacation. Then you'll see we're just a bunch of cats and dogs.

I posted a couple of pictures in my profile, just what I have on this laptop right now.

as for the PRS-505, love it... the crappy software is another story...