Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 10-14-2010, 04:15 PM   #16
yakuzaboss
Groupie
yakuzaboss is on a distinguished road

Device: Sony PRS-650
Salcha

1. U.S. Post Office
Alaskan Nibbles
Midway Lodge

2. Salcha Fire and Rescue

3. Pumpstation 7
yakuzaboss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 04:25 PM   #17
basilsands
Arctic Warrior
basilsands is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!basilsands is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!basilsands is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!basilsands is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!basilsands is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!basilsands is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!basilsands is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!basilsands is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!basilsands is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!basilsands is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!basilsands is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!

Device: kindle
OUTSTANDING!!!

Apparently Salcha Alaska has grown enough to get its own dot on the map!

Just a few years ago, there was not even a dot for my hometown, just a very thin blue river line with the name Salcha next to it. Now, we've arrived!

The below five folks have all been correct in their answers and received the full collection of my ebooks.

Thanks for the fast replies.
basilsands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 04:27 PM   #18
yakuzaboss
Groupie
yakuzaboss is on a distinguished road

Device: Sony PRS-650
Sweet! Thank you very much! Your books sounds really interesting. I can't wait to start reading them.
yakuzaboss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 04:53 PM   #19
GrandmaVS
GrandmaVS will become famous soon enoughGrandmaVS will become famous soon enoughGrandmaVS will become famous soon enoughGrandmaVS will become famous soon enoughGrandmaVS will become famous soon enoughGrandmaVS will become famous soon enoughGrandmaVS will become famous soon enough

Device: Aluratek Libre Pro, Aluratek 7" Media Reader, Kobo Wifi, Playbook
Thanks so much! I will certainly post a review once I have read the books.
GrandmaVS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 05:55 PM   #20
Worldwalker
Curmudgeon
Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505
Congratulations on your dot!

From the pictures, it looks like a gorgeous place. Of course, the ones I saw were all taken during the summer. I suspect that may be highly significant.
Worldwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 10:43 AM   #21
Art Swyhart
Art Swyhart began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS 505
I thought I'd take a quick glance at "65 Below" and then start reading it over the weekend.
Well, that didn't work! The other books I'm reading have been put on hold.
If you like stories about anti-terrorism and also like stories set in a magnificent region, you'll like this one.
Art Swyhart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 04:18 PM   #22
basilsands
Arctic Warrior
basilsands is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!basilsands is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!basilsands is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!basilsands is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!basilsands is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!basilsands is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!basilsands is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!basilsands is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!basilsands is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!basilsands is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!basilsands is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!

65 Below - Thriller set in Alaska - Only $0.99 for a limited time!

I need readers to generate some reviews of my book. Therefore I have slashed the price of 65 Below to only 99 cents for a limited time only. This price will stay in effect at both Amazon and Smashwords for only a couple of weeks then return to its regular spot at $2.99.

The podcast audiobook version of 65 Below was downloaded by over 20,000 listeners since it came out in 2008. And this year I decided to reach out to a new audience of readers instead of just listeners. The ebook version is quite different from the podcast audiobook in many ways. Try it out and leave a review.

I look forward to hearing from you!
Old 12-12-2010, 05:41 PM   #23
basilsands
Arctic Warrior

65 Below is featured today on Kindle Nation Daily!

65 Below is featured today on Kindle Nation Daily! Check it out here http://kindlehomepage.blogspot.com/

Tags
action, alaska, military, terrorist, thriller