Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 09-16-2011, 09:14 PM   #1
JayKindle
Connoisseur
JayKindle began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Fire HD 8
Recipe Support

My Rant: Recent poor support in the Calibre Recipe subforum from Gurus.

But I still LOVE Calibre!
JayKindle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 09:37 PM   #2
JayKindle
Connoisseur
JayKindle began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Fire HD 8
hmm? I thought I posted this as a reply in the vent and rant topic? I hope my comment doesn't lure a bashing.
JayKindle is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-16-2011, 09:53 PM   #3
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayKindle View Post
hmm? I thought I posted this as a reply in the vent and rant topic? I hope my comment doesn't lure a bashing.
The thread this was in was specifically for talking about Changing the Calibre File Structure and not a place for general rants. If you want, the current thread can be removed.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 03:38 AM   #4
Manichean
Wizard
Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Cybook Gen3
As for the poor support, judging from my past experiences on this forum, I'm sure there's a perfectly valid reason (like Real Life interference). Noone on this forum or the development team does this fulltime (with the exception of Kovid), so we all schedule our participation around our lives. If something is needed in the recipes subforum (apart from mod action- that we can do), the best thing you could do is to learn whatever needs to be done and help everyone out by becoming the next Guru.
Manichean is offline   Reply With Quote