Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 03-21-2009, 11:13 AM   #31
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffC View Post
The mind boggles .... I can see you both blushing from here ....
'sigh. I just knew when I thought about it someone would take that wrong, but I was too tired to care........
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 12:02 PM   #32
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffC View Post
The mind boggles .... I can see you both blushing from here ....
You don't really think I accidentally posted a double entendre did you?

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-21-2009, 12:03 PM   #33
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post

BOb
you ? surely not. especially not in the feedback section.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 12:06 PM   #34
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
I think the double negative confused your post. You are saying it SURLY WAS an accident because it is NOT in the lounge, right??

Or it was SURLY NOT an accident?

BOb
Old 03-21-2009, 12:07 PM   #35
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
'sigh. I just knew when I thought about it someone would take that wrong, but I was too tired to care........
Quote:

BOb
Quote:

Quote:
I think the double negative confused your post. You are saying it SURLY WAS an accident because it is NOT in the lounge, right??

BOb
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-21-2009, 12:07 PM   #36
zelda_pinwheel
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:

BOb
oh, no need to overthink it. i'm saying i would NEVER question your gentlemanly nature. particularly outside of the lounge.
Old 03-21-2009, 12:08 PM   #37
GeoffC
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
oh, no need to overthink it. i'm saying i would NEVER question your gentlemanly nature. particularly outside of the lounge.

squiringly ?
Old 03-21-2009, 12:08 PM   #38
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Why thank you My Lady.

BOb
Old 03-21-2009, 12:09 PM   #39
zelda_pinwheel

sorry, i should have said "your squiriferous nature". (and you're welcome. )
Old 03-21-2009, 12:09 PM   #40
GeoffC

Quote:
sorry, i should have said "your squiriferous nature". (and you're welcome. )
that's the word I couldn't recall - ta ....
Old 03-21-2009, 12:10 PM   #41
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Wait... what? Are you saying we CAN'T be silly out side of the lounge? If that is the case, then I must most certainly be flogged.

BOb
Old 03-21-2009, 12:10 PM   #42
GeoffC

Okay, who do you want selling to .... ?
Old 03-21-2009, 12:14 PM   #43
zelda_pinwheel

crikey ! flogged ?? i would NEVER suggest that !

(with a few possible exceptions...)
Old 03-21-2009, 12:15 PM   #44
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
crikey ! flogged ?? i would NEVER suggest that !
(with a few possible exceptions...)
But you would watch in glee.

Of course, the flogging would be with a wet noodle!

BOb
Old 03-21-2009, 12:23 PM   #45
GeoffC

Quote:
But you would watch in glee.

Of course, the flogging would be with a wet noodle!

BOb

closely followed by a guilloting with a slice of soggy lasagne