Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 09-23-2023, 04:52 PM   #16
HLS
Wizard
HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sage, Scribe, Boox Note 2 Plus, iPad Pros and Samsungs S6,S7,S8
I just now noticed you can change background (aka more templates) and I had the 1 gen about 6 months and the 2E a month and just now discovered this. Also I had the Sage for over a year now and still never noticed. LOL Yippie Skippie I feel stupid for I thought I had to buy an Elipsa 2E to get those designs. Wasted $$ on an second device. LOL Oh well, you can never have to many toys I guess.

Last edited by HLS; 09-23-2023 at 05:08 PM.
HLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2023, 04:45 AM   #17
Cootey
Absentminded Reader
Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Clara HD, Elipsa; Kindle Paperwhite 3 & 4; iOS eReader apps
Quote:
Originally Posted by HLS View Post
I just now noticed you can change background (aka more templates) and I had the 1 gen about 6 months and the 2E a month and just now discovered this. Also I had the Sage for over a year now and still never noticed. LOL Yippie Skippie I feel stupid for I thought I had to buy an Elipsa 2E to get those designs. Wasted $$ on an second device. LOL Oh well, you can never have to many toys I guess.

LOL Well, I didn’t realize you hadn’t seen them or I would have mentioned it.

I have been experimenting with making my own templates. Mixed results.

I created a todo list for my parents’ house, designed it all perty, and saved it to Dropbox in my Kobo’s folder. Then I opened it on my Elipsa. Now all the changes that I make to the template are autosaved to Dropbox so that I can refer to the list from my phone.

I wish we could markup those shared PDFs on the iPhone. Once I import the PDF into GoodNotes, which would let me check off tasks, that’s a separate instance. And Dropbox only has rudimentary markup abilities. I can’t draw or write on the PDF. I can only stamp a signature. Besides, whatever I add in Dropbox is a separate layer that the Elipsa can’t edit.

But if you run out of templates now that you found them, you could consider making your own PDF templates.
Cootey is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert