Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Color & Nook Tablet

Notices

Old 12-23-2011, 02:14 PM   #1
rjpawlak
Enthusiast
rjpawlak can load mercury with a pitchforkrjpawlak can load mercury with a pitchforkrjpawlak can load mercury with a pitchforkrjpawlak can load mercury with a pitchforkrjpawlak can load mercury with a pitchforkrjpawlak can load mercury with a pitchforkrjpawlak can load mercury with a pitchforkrjpawlak can load mercury with a pitchforkrjpawlak can load mercury with a pitchforkrjpawlak can load mercury with a pitchforkrjpawlak can load mercury with a pitchfork

Device: Nook STR and Nook Tablet
Battery usage and case?

Hello All,

I've had my tablet a few weeks now. I recently got a new case, and am noticing decreased battery life. I am wondering if the case is the issue, or if maybe it's a software problem. I've done some limited testing, and it does seem that closing the cover of the case increases battery use in standby mode.

Anyone else experieced this?

Thanks!
Bob
rjpawlak is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
battery