Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 01-02-2012, 11:08 PM   #286
skydive
Addict
skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.

Device: Pocketbook 902 Ver 2.1.3, Virgin Nook STR & Rooted Nook Color CM7
How I can change the names to english with the xcf file? I use the one Paola post and shows now the correct positions for the 902 , but this one looks clenaer!

thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by apos View Post
Hi there,

here's my quickmenu for german speaking people Also the icon positions seam to have changed, so I fixed this.

Also included the gimp xcf file for easy adoption to other languages.
This is running on a PB 912 Pro with coolreader 0.6.5 (pkb-cr3-pb-pro-0.0.6-5_54-23.zip)

Attachment 80701
skydive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 03:21 PM   #287
apos
Zealot
apos solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.apos solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.apos solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.apos solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.apos solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.apos solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.apos solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.apos solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.apos solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.apos solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.apos solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.

Device: 623 Touch Lux, 912 Pro (selled), Surfpad 4 L, Waiting for CAD-Reader !
Quote:
Originally Posted by skydive View Post
How I can change the names to english with the xcf file? I use the one Paola post and shows now the correct positions for the 902 , but this one looks clenaer!
Hi,

first of all you need gimp. This is a free (photoshop alike, if not better ) open source program. If you use Linux, it is already part of your distribution. If you are on Windows, it should not be a problem to get a binary. Even on Mac: no problem.

The xcf-extension for gimp is what psd is for photoshop.
If you open the xcf-file included in the zip, you can edit the text-layers separately from the picture-layer. I loaded up a quick screencast how to do this and Part 2 and moving textlayers This is only one - quick and dirty - way to handle this case. Normally one would also add one layer for each (transparent) icon and a separate empty background. Be aware, when you never worked with such a program: this is not like working with "Paint" You have to get used to it and work out your skills. Be patient

For other tutorials and the very good gimp-documentation, please have a look at that. And a tip: You should be able to export the xcf with gimp to a photoshop-file (psd) and open it with photoshop (I didn't test this).

Greets
Axel

Last edited by apos; 01-05-2012 at 07:29 PM. Reason: 2nd video
apos is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-05-2012, 06:04 PM   #288
Hekse-Mie
Boekenwurm
Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook 623, 903 & 603, 360+, Sony 600, Irex Iliad
Thanks to the explanations of Axel I was able to make to make the quickmenu in Dutch. Added as attachment.
Alas, 'Woordenboek' is too long a word for the quickmenu

Edit : Thanks again to Axel (see next post), I was able to put 'Woordenboek' in a decent way in the quick menu. I replaced the attachment.

Edit #2 : Thank you, Axel, I was able to make a quickmenu for both the 9xx and 6xx series, included in this post is the quickmenu for 6xx, in my later post for 9xx.
I also included a zip with png and xcf files for both the 9xx and 6xx series
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	cr3_pb_quickmenu.png
Views:	318
Size:	3.6 KB
ID:	80966  
Attached Files
File Type: zip quickmenu-Nl-6xx+9xx.zip (22.9 KB, 278 views)

Last edited by Hekse-Mie; 01-09-2012 at 03:30 AM.
Hekse-Mie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 06:24 PM   #289
apos
Zealot
apos solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.apos solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.apos solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.apos solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.apos solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.apos solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.apos solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.apos solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.apos solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.apos solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.apos solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hekse-Mie View Post
Alas, 'Woordenboek' is too long a word for the quickmenu
Hi Hekse-Mie, this is going to change to a gimp-thread ... but working with graphical user interfaces it is always handy to have some skills. Your problem: try to just alter the size of the textlayer at the bottom (like you did on the right side) and do a line break by clicking "Enter". If there is not enough space, pull it up. You also can align the text "centered" with the toolbox that appears, when you click on the textlayer.

Video Howto (2 minutes)

Last edited by apos; 01-07-2012 at 04:05 PM. Reason: Problems with mencoder - new Video
Old 01-06-2012, 05:18 AM   #290
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
thanks Hekse Mie (and apos for giving us the "fishing rod" ), will add your file to the "tips" thread as soon as I get the time!
paola is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-06-2012, 04:35 PM   #291
Hekse-Mie
Boekenwurm
Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook 623, 903 & 603, 360+, Sony 600, Irex Iliad
Quote:
....try to just alter the size of the textlayer at the bottom (like you did on the right side) and do a line break by clicking "Enter". If there is not enough space, pull it up. You also can align the text "centered" with the toolbox that appears, when you click on the textlayer...
I did as you said and it worked.
Edit : included the Dutch quickmenu for 9xx
Attached Thumbnails

Views:	337
Size:	3.6 KB
ID:	80968  

Last edited by Hekse-Mie; 01-09-2012 at 03:30 AM.
Hekse-Mie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 05:50 PM   #292
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

and another version (tagged as experimental):

Quote:
Experimental version:
For simplicity, a series of corrected history saving, multi-tasking, should work, although if the check book open at the same time a lot of books that may not be able to save the last position for some books.
Observe how often will lose the last page.

CoolReader for PocketBook, v0.0.6-5 (CREngine 3.0.54-38)
For PB301 +, PB360 PB302 and
For PB360 Plus, PB611, PB60x and PB90x Pro Series

Greek translations were added, therefore it is necessary to update the contents of the folder / system/share/cr3/hyph, if they are needed.
Old 01-07-2012, 03:59 PM   #293
skydive
Addict
skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.

Device: Pocketbook 902 Ver 2.1.3, Virgin Nook STR & Rooted Nook Color CM7
Here the quickmenu for CR3 in English.

Thanks Apos
Attached Thumbnails

Views:	348
Size:	6.3 KB
ID:	80898  
skydive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 04:58 PM   #294
apos
Zealot

Spend a few minutes on the quickmenu:

For all perfectionists: new, more professional gimp xcf-file

Last edited by apos; 01-07-2012 at 05:06 PM.
Old 01-07-2012, 05:22 PM   #295
apos
Zealot

quickmenu: Translations du, en, de included in zip
Old 01-08-2012, 04:19 AM   #296
paola
Wizard

thank you! these are all for the 912, right (which looks identical to the 903)?
Old 01-08-2012, 08:57 AM   #297
apos
Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by paola View Post
thank you! these are all for the 912, right (which looks identical to the 903)?
Yes, tested with Pocketbook 912 Pro. So should work for all 9xx Pro models. I updated my post.

I somebody can confirm this is working for the 6xx-models, please reply, I will add that to my post.

Last edited by apos; 01-08-2012 at 09:28 AM.
Old 01-08-2012, 11:25 AM   #298
J.C.
Addict
J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: ONYX BOOX Note Air3 C
Quote:
Yes, tested with Pocketbook 912 Pro. So should work for all 9xx Pro models. I updated my post.

I somebody can confirm this is working for the 6xx-models, please reply, I will add that to my post.
Wouldn't work for the 602 anyhow, see my post above for the proper order of icons.
J.C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 11:35 AM   #299
apos
Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.C. View Post
Wouldn't work for the 602 anyhow, see my post above for the proper order of icons.
Concrete postlink is always handy - so which post exactly (this is a 20 pages thread) ?
Old 01-08-2012, 12:34 PM   #300
J.C.
Addict
J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: ONYX BOOX Note Air3 C
Oh, I didn't think it would be needed since its just a few posts back but:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...&postcount=278
J.C. is offline   Reply With Quote