Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 01-28-2016, 07:34 AM   #1
danyengel
danyengel began at the beginning.

Device: Tablet
Calibre with Onedrive (was Calibre set)

Hi, I have already set Calibre Companion to connect with onedrive and working properly.
Now, as I set Calibre to work with my library onedrive?
Thank you
a greeting
Daniel
danyengel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2016, 09:28 AM   #2
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
If I understand your question, you are asking how to tell calibre to manage a library stored on Microsoft Onedrive. If I am correct then the question belongs in the calibre forum, not the CC forum. I will move it there.

Moderator Notice
Moved to calibre's Library Management sub-forum.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-28-2016, 11:55 AM   #3
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
By shadowing (not bi-directional sync) Your Library onto your cloud service.

A Calibre Library will get messed up if you try and RUN it from the cloud directly.
(A whole lot of file stuff happens with adding and modifying metadata. It must happen as a transaction. The cloud fight these kinds of things and any Library folder sync mode must be halted during the time calibre is running)

http://manual.calibre-ebook.com/faq....rked-drive-nas
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote