Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 06-09-2009, 08:18 PM   #1
frozennorth
Evangelist
frozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic something

Device: Onyx Boox RIP, Sony PRS-T1, Kobo Libra
Sonystyle Canada save $25.00 on 250.00+ purchase

Save $25.00 on 250.00+ purchase and $50.00 on 500.00+ purchase. Coupon codes are FATHERSDAY25 or FATHERSDAY50.
frozennorth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 06:46 AM   #2
ladyjane
I hate to clean
ladyjane can extract oil from cheeseladyjane can extract oil from cheeseladyjane can extract oil from cheeseladyjane can extract oil from cheeseladyjane can extract oil from cheeseladyjane can extract oil from cheeseladyjane can extract oil from cheeseladyjane can extract oil from cheeseladyjane can extract oil from cheese

Device: Sony PRS-505, Acer NetBook
frozennorth when I bought my sony the deal was buy the device and we'll give you a $25. coupon for the sony library worked for me..so now I have 47 books on my reader and payed 1.99 for one book 7.99 for an other and the rest were free thanks to the books loaded here on this forum . So take the plunge and get yourself a reader you will never regret it. Happy reading
ladyjane is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-10-2009, 08:17 AM   #3
Canuck_in_Japan
Wizard
Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura, Aura H2O, Kindle PW3
Why is it that only the Americans get the good deals? Why does Sony hate Canadian money?
Canuck_in_Japan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 10:54 AM   #4
Fathermole
Connoisseur
Fathermole began at the beginning.

Device: PRS 505
Thanks frozen.
Fathermole is offline   Reply With Quote