Notices

Old 09-16-2007, 11:35 PM   #1
hapax legomenon
Erotica Writer
hapax legomenon doesn't litterhapax legomenon doesn't litter

Device: ipad, Sony Reader PRS 505, Cybook 3
where are my purchased ebooks?

A strange/stupid question.

I'm backing up data and can't seem to find the sony connect ebooks I purchased.

Sony Connect doesn't tell you where your purchased ebooks reside.

I created my own sony directory, but can't find the path to my ebooks.

(I'm supposed to search for .lrx for encrypted files, right?)

hapax
hapax legomenon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 11:37 PM   #2
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
My Documents -> My Books -> Connect Reader

Not a stupid question; took me several minutes to find it (and I already knew where it was).
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-16-2007, 11:40 PM   #3
hapax legomenon
Erotica Writer

well, that was the first place I looked
but I actually moved it into another directory.

I see what the problem is. lrx files don't have human-readable names. How sucky is that?

Thanks.
Old 09-16-2007, 11:41 PM   #4
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
In that case do a search for *.lrx.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 11:43 PM   #5
hapax legomenon
Erotica Writer

ok, i found it. Thanks! wow, talk about fast response time!
Advert
Old 09-17-2007, 01:06 AM   #6
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
As a side note -- re-naming those LRX files has absolutely no effect on their function that I can determine.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 08:24 AM   #7
igorsk
Wizard
igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-500/505/700, Kindle, Cybook Gen3, Words Gear
The file location is shown in "book info" blurb which is displayed when you click the "i" button show on top right of an opened book.
igorsk is offline   Reply With Quote