Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 08-20-2010, 08:46 AM   #1
nimblem
Addict
nimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the rough

Device: Pocket Pro, Kindle Dx
square trade

Does anyone know if Square trade will cover my DXG? I tried to get a quote from the website but it's all grayed out.
nimblem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 09:03 AM   #2
TMPoole
TMPoole began at the beginning.

Device: Palm TX/Mobipocket,Astak Pocket Pro, Kindle2, K3
Try this link.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nimblem View Post
Does anyone know if Square trade will cover my DXG? I tried to get a quote from the website but it's all grayed out.
I ran into that when looking for a Kindle 2 quote and discovered that they had some specific marketing links that covered the Kindle and that you couldn't access directly from their website.

Try this link: http://www.squaretrade.com/pages/ereader-landing1

Good Luck.
TMPoole is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-20-2010, 09:54 AM   #3
nimblem
Addict
nimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the rough

Device: Pocket Pro, Kindle Dx
Thanks!
nimblem is offline   Reply With Quote