Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > BeBook

Notices

Old 09-18-2008, 12:47 PM   #1
sirdouglas
sirdouglas began at the beginning.

Device: BeBook
YouTube BeBook Video

There doesn't seem to be a lot of video resources on YouTube showing the BeBook so I made a quick simple video just showing the features of the BeBook with a few pics. Forum user Ian made a great review video of the device and there are a few other videos comparing it to competing devices. Unfortunately, I lot of the mainstream crowd today doesn't have patience to sit through a nine minute review, so this one's for them! It's quick, simple, and to the point.

Unfortunately I only found about 6 different pictures related to the BeBook, so I just repeat the same pics throughout the vid. Does anyone have access to more pictures or want to post pics here for me to improve the video? Short video clips would also be appreciated.

Hope you like it! Now just share the word with people unaware that such devices as the BeBook exist, and let me know if you have any suggestions. Like I said, the video is nothing mind-blowing, but I figured that something of this sort would be nice to have on YouTube.

Thanks!

Doug

new link: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Xpxt__xqkBI

edit: alright, I updated the video, replaced the repeating pictures with segments of the BeBook at the gadget show. Old video is officially gone, out with the old and in with the new!

Last edited by sirdouglas; 09-18-2008 at 05:53 PM. Reason: forgot link!
sirdouglas is offline   Reply With Quote