Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 12-26-2010, 08:49 PM   #1
MrTissues
MrTissues began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3
Sending books via email, the second book never sends

I think I am having a bug sending books to my reader. Whenever I want to send more than 1 books via email the first will send just fine but the second will never send. This happens if I select multiple books at once and select the send option or select the option for each book individually.

I would be happy to post logs, just tell me where to find them
MrTissues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 02:34 AM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTissues View Post
I think I am having a bug sending books to my reader. Whenever I want to send more than 1 books via email the first will send just fine but the second will never send. This happens if I select multiple books at once and select the send option or select the option for each book individually.

I would be happy to post logs, just tell me where to find them
Check out this thread.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert