Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 10-05-2008, 02:00 PM   #1
rspicken
rspicken began at the beginning.

Device: Nokia E61 in future CYBOOK
New User in the mobileRead Forum

Hi Guys,

i´m a new maber from the black forest in germany.

I have a lot of expirience in eBook reading over years.

I startet with a palm device, then chance to a nokia e61. And yesterday I ordered a cybook.

Now I´ll see if it the better choice.

Best regards
Ralf
rspicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 02:23 PM   #2
bbusybookworm
Tech Junkie
bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: iPad, MotoXStyle, OnePlusOne
Welcome Ralf, and I have to say I think you made a great decision going with the Cybook.

When I changed from reading on a Pocket PC to a e-ink screen, I didn't realise how much I appreciated it until I didn't have it any more. I do still read on it and my n800, but nowhere as long as I used to in the past.

And the Dictionary is something which I underestimated when I got the Gen 3, but now can really appreciate the utility.

So Welcome again, and feel free to ask any questions if you get stuck.

And If you enjoy the classics, there is a great collection of Public Domain books which have been superbly formatted for the reader available on this site. Just click on e-books and select Mobipocket.
bbusybookworm is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-05-2008, 02:59 PM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Ralf and welcome to the Forum. And be sure and check out the German language section hier https://www.mobileread.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=159
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote