Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe

Notices

Old 04-25-2012, 09:21 AM   #1
jimsterbaby
jimsterbaby began at the beginning.

Device: PE AND EE
need help for upgrade for EE

hi guys i have been trying to update my new EE and cant get to take. i see the update file after i try.my ? is it is running dingo 1.6 ,do i have to update to a newer dingo than to the 2.2. i have tried about 20 time using different SD cards and USB drives.any ideas ,i read somewhere it could be the installer file.i really like to thank all you guys for the help with my e-ink screen issue and with any help with this

Last edited by jimsterbaby; 04-25-2012 at 09:33 AM. Reason: more info
jimsterbaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 02:03 PM   #2
Burgher
Connoisseur
Burgher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Burgher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Burgher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Burgher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Burgher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Burgher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Burgher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Burgher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Burgher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Burgher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Burgher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Entourage eDGe
Try this update file:
http://somestupidwebsite.com/downloa...ate.golden.zip
Burgher is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-27-2012, 07:20 AM   #3
jimsterbaby

so i will try this but is it a 2.2 or update for 1.6 ether way i give it a shot thanks
Old 04-27-2012, 09:00 AM   #4
jimsterbaby

hi again i am trying but with no joy.my EE says dingo-1.11 , kernel 2.6.29 firmware 1.6 .just to let you know what i am running.
Old 04-27-2012, 11:11 PM   #5
Burgher
Connoisseur
Burgher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Burgher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Burgher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Burgher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Burgher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Burgher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Burgher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Burgher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Burgher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Burgher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Burgher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Entourage eDGe
So you've updated to Dingo 1.11 now? This time try the regular Ermine update.
Burgher is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert