Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 08-03-2011, 08:13 PM   #1
CHunter_Author
Zealot
CHunter_Author ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CHunter_Author ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CHunter_Author ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CHunter_Author ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CHunter_Author ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CHunter_Author ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CHunter_Author ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CHunter_Author ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CHunter_Author ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CHunter_Author ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CHunter_Author ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone
The Days and Month We Were First Born- The Journey

At long last. The complete "The Days and Months We Were First Born" trilogy is now available. And to celebrate, I'm giving away book I for free at Amazon and Smashwords. If you are a lover of speculative fiction now is a wonderful time to start your adventure. Simply click the links in the signature.

Book I:
The Days and Months We Were First Born- The Unraveling

Free for a limited time.

Book II:
The Days and Months We Were First Born- Family By Fate

Only $2.99 at Amazon

Book III
The Days and Months We Were First Born- The Journey

And the conclusion is only $2.99

Fan favorite entertainment for a very opportune price. What are you waiting for? Simply click on the links below.

Last edited by CHunter_Author; 08-04-2011 at 09:49 AM. Reason: Edited due to Mobileread restrictions and an Amazon price change.
CHunter_Author is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 02:40 AM   #2
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite, B&N Nook Colro
Is there any chance these will be available at Barnes and Noble? I think I've got the first one through Smashwords...haven't had the chance to check it out yet though.
jhempel24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 01:45 PM   #3
CHunter_Author
Zealot
CHunter_Author ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CHunter_Author ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CHunter_Author ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CHunter_Author ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CHunter_Author ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CHunter_Author ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CHunter_Author ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CHunter_Author ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CHunter_Author ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CHunter_Author ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CHunter_Author ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone
Oh yeah. They are with PubIt! as well. My website has a proper link. Thank you for your support and interest. And i suggest you make sure you have the latest Smashwords version before reading. Hope you enjoy.
CHunter_Author is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
free, free book, future fiction, speculative fiction, trilogy