Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 09-24-2009, 09:01 PM   #1
Cassy
Zealot
Cassy began at the beginning.

Device: Silver Sony PRS 505
Pocketbook 360

Hi! I hope this is in the right place...

Does anyone have their hands on a Pocketbook 360 and wants to give some opinions? I know its only been out a little while but fingers crossed

I really love the Opus but I don't think I can live without a sleep mode (like the Sony models) so I am wondering if the 360 has this function? I think I read that it does but would love some confirmation.

Thanks in advance!
Cassy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 11:05 PM   #2
sassanik
Guru
sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB1150, iPhone, Cool-er Purple, Pocketbook 360, Kindle Fire
Pocketbook 360

Pocketbook 360 is not made my Bookeen, but it doesn't have its own forum at this point. Possibly the what should I buy section?

So far I believe only one person on this forum has one I think? He posted info on it in the german section. Alas I can't tell you what he said as I don't read german.

See thread:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53567

Amy
sassanik is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-25-2009, 04:52 AM   #3
Forkosigan
Wizard
Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.

Device: Pocketbook Touch (622)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassy View Post

Does anyone have their hands on a Pocketbook 360 and wants to give some opinions? I know its only been out a little while but fingers crossed

I really love the Opus but I don't think I can live without a sleep mode (like the Sony models) so I am wondering if the 360 has this function? I think I read that it does but would love some confirmation.

Thanks in advance!
Hi!
Pocketbook has a sleep-mode, but it's not so economical as a Sony’s one. It is therefore to recommend to activate an automatically „switch off „ function or just turn off the device at night manuelle. In this case the battery’s charge is enough for a long time. For example, I charged my PocketBook 360° 10 days ago (I’m at the moment on holidays and charged it befor I flied away) and now it has still 80% battery’s charge. I read every day about 4-5 hours a day and at night I switch off the device.
Forkosigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 10:05 AM   #4
Cassy
Zealot

Thank you so much Forkosigan!
Old 10-01-2009, 03:56 PM   #5
brecklundin
Banned
brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassy View Post

Thanks in advance!
Watch for them here:

http://www.PocketBookReader.com

I just heard back from them and the 360 and 302 are coming...hope that helps a bit. But you can contact them directly via the site. And they ANSWER quickly...a very good sign.
brecklundin is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-02-2009, 08:50 AM   #6
Cassy
Zealot

the ivory one is gorgeous! i hope that is available soon
Old 10-02-2009, 10:59 AM   #7
Yar-PocketBooker
Fanatic
Yar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: PocketBooks and Onyxes and anything E-Ink...
Breck, thanks!
At the moment my PB-guys in Ukraine are taking pre-orders for Ukrainian and Russian markets, I think we'll strart doing so here as well very soon, though I also don't like pre-orders, something itchy is in that prefix 'pre'....
Yar-PocketBooker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 02:57 AM   #8
bthoven
Evangelist
bthoven will become famous soon enoughbthoven will become famous soon enoughbthoven will become famous soon enoughbthoven will become famous soon enoughbthoven will become famous soon enoughbthoven will become famous soon enough

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Hi,

For the left-hander like me, can I read with the page turn buttons on the left?
bthoven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 03:08 AM   #9
Forkosigan
Wizard
Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.

Device: Pocketbook Touch (622)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bthoven View Post
Hi,

YES!
Forkosigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 12:42 AM   #10
Yar-PocketBooker
Fanatic
Yar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: PocketBooks and Onyxes and anything E-Ink...
Quote:
Originally Posted by bthoven View Post
Hi,

Absolutely
Yar-PocketBooker is offline   Reply With Quote