Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 10-12-2009, 05:25 PM   #1
Keslynn
Plausible Deniability
Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle Paperwhite, iPad Mini 4
Anyone have the M-Edge Journey Bag for Kindle 2?

I am very interested in this bag, but I haven't been able to find a whole lot of reviews. Also, the photos on Amazon and the M-Edge website don't really show the inside of the bag. I'm curious as to what the inside configuration is like.

Does anyone here have one and wish to share their experience?

Thanks!
Keslynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 05:58 PM   #2
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
It seems to be a new item along with the Latitude Jacket, the Touring Sleeve, the Icon Jacket and the Halsea Jacket (well they're new to me).

I'm curious to hear from anyone who has purchased these new bags and covers as well.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-13-2009, 05:17 AM   #3
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keslynn View Post
I am very interested in this bag, but I haven't been able to find a whole lot of reviews. Also, the photos on Amazon and the M-Edge website don't really show the inside of the bag. I'm curious as to what the inside configuration is like.

Does anyone here have one and wish to share their experience?

Thanks!

Let me welcome you to MobileRead, Keslynn.

Look around and HAVE FUN!

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 10:47 PM   #4
Keslynn
Plausible Deniability
Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle Paperwhite, iPad Mini 4
Thank you!

I am waiting on my Latitude jacket to arrive in the mail. I will post my experience when it arrives.

It's a shame that Amazon doesn't have brick & mortar so you can see some of these Kindle things before you buy. The photos help but it's not the same, especially with bags.
Keslynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 03:43 AM   #5
Maxy007
Maxy007 began at the beginning.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
Hi Keslyn,
I emailed M-Edge yesterday as I think the journey bags look amazing.
The aren't made for the Kindle DX though
Maxy007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-19-2010, 08:59 AM   #6
eboyhan
PandaMuse
eboyhan doesn't littereboyhan doesn't litter

Device: kindle dx, kindle touch SO, kindle fire, kindle fire hd8.9
i have a yellow m-edge touring sleeve for kdx -- i like it (especially the colors) -- gives good protection when kdx being carried in a pile of other stuff, or packed in briefcase.
eboyhan is offline   Reply With Quote