Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Reading and Management

Notices

Old 09-21-2009, 07:20 AM   #1
AlexBell
Wizard
AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T3, Kobo Glo, Kindle Touch, iPad, Samsung SB 2 tablet
FB2 reader and Greek characters

I've had a problem reading a mobipocket format ebook recently in that I can't get past a certain page - when I press the page format button the book just closes by itself.

I looked at the book with the Mobipocket desktop reader, and noticed that there is a quotation using Greek characters just where the problem occurs - I don't ever see it with the FB2 reader, but can see the Greek characters with the Mobipocket Reader.

Is this a known problem with FB Reader?

I read past the quotation with Mobipocket Reader until the end of the chapter, and am able to continue on with the FB reader reader from the next chapter.

Regards, Alex

Last edited by AlexBell; 09-21-2009 at 07:26 AM.
AlexBell is offline   Reply With Quote