Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 05-19-2009, 02:13 PM   #16
MerLock
Evangelist
MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by kelly1010 View Post
Thanks to Dordale, I just found out that SFPL now offers Adobe EPUB ebooks. I will be taking a road trip this week to get myself a library card. I browsed through a chunk of their romance ebooks and was thrilled to find several NEWER releases, in addition to many others that I would read, thus making this trip worth my time.
Thanks
I visited the SF's public library website and tried to browse through their selection of ebooks to see what they had to offer. However, when I tried to access their system, I'm immediately asked to enter my library card # and Pin#. Am I doing something wrong because it seems like you were able to browse their systems w/o a library card?

Thanks again and have a fun and safe road trip! Decent weather for a trip
MerLock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 02:47 PM   #17
kelly1010
Book Addict!
kelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheese

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPod Touch, Kindle 3G + Wi-Fi
http://sfpl.lib.overdrive.com/3F200C...en/Default.htm

If you go to that link, it should take you to their collection. I know when I clicked on the link for Netlibrary, it asked for my library card.

I'm not sure when I will take my road trip. I had planned to do it this week, but do to some financial issues, I have to wait a few weeks. But in the meantime I have PLENTY of books to keep me busy.
kelly1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert