Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 09-27-2011, 05:11 PM   #1
Fuego
Fuego began at the beginning.

Device: entourage pocket edge
Hey guys

Hey guys i just got a new pocket edge from tigerdirect for college, anyone know any good productivity apps for te edge and if the egde has flash support?
Fuego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 08:25 PM   #2
ImogenRose
PORTAL
ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, Kindle 3 (3G), iPhone
Hello and welcome to MR!

Imogen
ImogenRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-28-2011, 08:13 AM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Fuego and welcome to MobileRead. If you don't get an answer here soon, try [posting your question in our Entourage Pocket Edge section
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 10:02 AM   #4
friartek
Sr. Linux/Unix sys *****
friartek began at the beginning.

Device: kobo, Pocket eDGe
Been searching the site since early July, but haven't posted here yet - so this is a test to get my feet wet and get a feel for this blog.

Purchased 2 Pocket eDGes in late June from Woot! and when my oldest daughter saw it; I started searching for the third. This last round found me in for 3 more for other family members. One of my sons also ordered one himself. Family count is now at 7 enTourage Pocket eDGes. We are still learning more and more about these very nice devices daily.

Worked with several other helpful souls over at Woot! during the most recent offering. Hopefully we got a number of people up and running on their PEs, then pointed them to MobileRead. Hello to those who moved over. Thanks to all those here, your posts have been helpful in getting us started in the mobile world(or at least me). I have resisted getting into it, more for security reasons then any thing else.

Post number 1 - on its way.
friartek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 04:45 PM   #5
beppe
Grand Sorcerer
beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, Ipod4, IPad2
Welcome to MR!
beppe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert