Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Reading and Management

Notices

Old 01-02-2011, 11:15 AM   #1
digiSara
Groupie
digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.

Device: Kobo wifi
Deleting books in ADE

Apologies if this is in the wrong place, but I couldn't see a forum for ADE discussions.

I've downloaded some books into ADE, mostly library books. I have used the menus in ADE to "return" the library books and then "deleted" them from my Kobo and the PC.

However, when I go to My computer/My Digital Editions on my harddrive, the epub files are still there, along with .annot files in the annotations folder. Is this normal? It seems a pain to have to remember to delete the files when the software should be managing that.
digiSara is offline   Reply With Quote