Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 07-28-2012, 12:24 PM   #1
justywusty
Enthusiast
justywusty can talk to the animals.justywusty can talk to the animals.justywusty can talk to the animals.justywusty can talk to the animals.justywusty can talk to the animals.justywusty can talk to the animals.justywusty can talk to the animals.justywusty can talk to the animals.justywusty can talk to the animals.justywusty can talk to the animals.justywusty can talk to the animals.

Device: kobo touch
Kobo store-bought "Game Of Thrones 1-4" keeps deleting itself!

It's fine until I do a full shutdown then it is gone from my library. All other kobo store bought books are still there. I then have to sync and it knows it's missing and it automatically reinstalls...what the heck could be wrong?
justywusty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 07:29 PM   #2
justywusty
Enthusiast
justywusty can talk to the animals.justywusty can talk to the animals.justywusty can talk to the animals.justywusty can talk to the animals.justywusty can talk to the animals.justywusty can talk to the animals.justywusty can talk to the animals.justywusty can talk to the animals.justywusty can talk to the animals.justywusty can talk to the animals.justywusty can talk to the animals.

Device: kobo touch
K...looks to be a database issue. I signed out of the kobo store on my Touch and it then restarted and now it's asking to setup as a new device :/

Yayyyy (not)

And I was so careful with unplugging my USB properly by ejecting, too...
justywusty is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert