Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 12-15-2012, 03:59 PM   #1
maxime
maxime began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo
Kobo Glo SD card support

I have a Kobo Glo extended with an SD card. When I plug the Kobo into my computer, I'm able to (p)mount both devices but only the ereader is recognized by calibre. I've seen that there is an option to connect a directory in calibre that I could use for the SD card but I trully want to have the features brought by the Kobo Touch driver (neat shelves for example). So, I'm wondering if there's a way to (at least) manually bind a directory (the mount point of the SD card) to a device ? Thank you
maxime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 05:31 PM   #2
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
You might like to follow the instructions in https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=118560 and get the SD card recognized correctly.
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-16-2012, 07:09 AM   #3
maxime
maxime began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo
The problem was that the SD card had no partition table. Usable, but not recognized by calibre. Reformatting fixed the issue. Thank you!
maxime is offline   Reply With Quote