Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Ectaco jetBook

Notices

Old 09-15-2012, 12:34 PM   #1
joblack
Wizard
joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox Tab X
Navigation in Landscape PDF Mode?

One page forward is the OK button. How can I go one page back in PDF landscape mode?
joblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 04:09 AM   #2
mac
Enthusiast
mac began at the beginning.

Device: Iliad
I don't found nothing, the navigation pane don't wor well in rotate and zoom mode. I think that's must be improve, like configure the zoom level and the panning step, and maybe add some carry retrun when you are in the page edge (in the left go to the next rigth down, on botton go to up right).
mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert