Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 09-21-2013, 07:18 PM   #16
Chi Cygni
秋子 permanently lurking
Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Pocketbook Era
Quote:
Originally Posted by owly View Post
Well whaddya know! I received an email today saying that my Aura has been shipped!
Shipped. As in "by ship" That would explain 2 months to Sweden. Sorry, just teasing. Good luck
Chi Cygni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 08:41 AM   #17
owly
Guru
owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite 2, Kobo Aura H2O
It didn't even take a week, I recieved my Aura yesterday! And I did get a tracking number.
owly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 11:25 AM   #18
danicca
Addict
danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Can I ask what were customs/tax?
danicca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 11:16 PM   #19
Nightyume
Addict
Nightyume can see what is invisible to the naked eye.Nightyume can see what is invisible to the naked eye.Nightyume can see what is invisible to the naked eye.Nightyume can see what is invisible to the naked eye.Nightyume can see what is invisible to the naked eye.Nightyume can see what is invisible to the naked eye.Nightyume can see what is invisible to the naked eye.Nightyume can see what is invisible to the naked eye.Nightyume can see what is invisible to the naked eye.Nightyume can see what is invisible to the naked eye.Nightyume can see what is invisible to the naked eye.

Device: HTC One, Galaxy Note 10.1, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by owly View Post
It didn't even take a week, I recieved my Aura yesterday! And I did get a tracking number.
I hate you (in the sense that I totally envy you).

I'm guessing two things...
1) It was blessedly quick thanks to the fact that it is actually impossible to driver across the atlantic so a plane was necessary.
2) If pull the gun and buy it from chapters/indigo and have it shipped to Mexico I won't be so lucky, as driving all the way here is possible

And as an aside: umm, I was looking through the full smiley list, you know, so the "I hate you" bit wouldn't come off as serious hate and more my wanting his Aura and well, does anyone think that the "mellow" smiley looks a lot more creepy pervy than mellow? (well, maybe it's a mellow creepy pervy psychopath but they shortened the name...)
Nightyume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 06:40 AM   #20
owly
Guru
owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

You did fine with the smileys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightyume View Post
I hate you (in the sense that I totally envy you).

I'm guessing two things...
1) It was blessedly quick thanks to the fact that it is actually impossible to driver across the atlantic so a plane was necessary.
2) If pull the gun and buy it from chapters/indigo and have it shipped to Mexico I won't be so lucky, as driving all the way here is possible

And as an aside: umm, I was looking through the full smiley list, you know, so the "I hate you" bit wouldn't come off as serious hate and more my wanting his Aura and well, does anyone think that the "mellow" smiley looks a lot more creepy pervy than mellow? (well, maybe it's a mellow creepy pervy psychopath but they shortened the name...)
Old 09-25-2013, 06:44 AM   #21
owly
Guru

There wasn't but whether you get customs tax or not on a package worth more than about 500 Swedish Kr. is a lottery. Most of the time no tax is added but I does happen. Doesn't seem to have anything to do with package size either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by danicca View Post
Can I ask what were customs/tax?