Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 10-07-2012, 04:32 AM   #21466
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Assam tea, brought by our good friends at the East India Company!

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 06:33 AM   #21467
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
OJ for me. Breast milk for Lucas. His bottle is warming up. There is a little boy in his day care that is four days younger then Lucas. He is eating three ounces a meal. Lucas eats six to seven.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-07-2012, 03:18 PM   #21468
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Finishing up my coffee in preparation for getting some cleaning done today. yuck.

Thinking of just sitting on the patio and reading instead, then cleaning this evening.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 03:45 PM   #21469
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
Finishing up my coffee in preparation for getting some cleaning done today. yuck.

Thinking of just sitting on the patio and reading instead, then cleaning this evening.
I'm with you, dreams. Today is still almost summery, and I'm going to spend it on the deck, reading and knitting. Then come in this evening and deal with realities.

Peet's Major Dickason's coffee (a Sunday treat) and a glass of fresh squeezed orange juice. End of the Valencia season, so really good flavour and sweetness both. Perfect with home made bagels that are coming out of the oven NOW and some salmon I hot smoked last week.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 03:52 PM   #21470
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

OK, now I am hungry. Time to go make a snack and find something to read on the patio. I like your idea of putting off realities. Cold weather will be here soon and there will no longer be such nice weather to enjoy outdoors.
Advert
Old 10-07-2012, 05:07 PM   #21471
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Today is rainy and yucky. The Hubby is feeling out of it with a cold. I had a cup of hot chocolate with a PBJ sandwich. Still in my pjs feeding Lucas. There has been a lot of napping by baby, daddy, and doggies.
Old 10-07-2012, 09:06 PM   #21472
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Talisker tonight - a different, but delicious, single malt - a tad "rougher" on the palate than Ardbeg, very full bodied.
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 10:08 PM   #21473
qlob
Official Lurker
qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3.4
Whole Milk. I cannot deal with the lowfat and skim milks....
qlob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 10:47 PM   #21474
Latinandgreek
Warrior Princess
Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505; PRS-350, PRS-T1, iPad, Aura HD
I'm about to pour some milk over Shreddies in my mug and settle down to watch the new episode of "Once Upon a Time". I'm really enjoying the crisp fall weather, and can't wait to settle down under my blanket and read before falling asleep. Good night, everyone!
Latinandgreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 12:21 AM   #21475
dreams
It's about the umbrella

Good night.

I have put off realities of life, only did half what I was suppose to do today, and enjoyed reading on the patio. Best afternoon of quiet in quite a while.

Now back to reality and finishing the laundry.

Hot chocolate in my cup.
Old 10-08-2012, 12:49 AM   #21476
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
Talisker tonight - a different, but delicious, single malt - a tad "rougher" on the palate than Ardbeg, very full bodied.
Ah, Talisker. Actually my favourite single malt, and at an almost reasonable price.

(And a report on those bagels the DW was making -- they came out PERFECT. The keys were using special, high-gluten, flour from King Arthur, and letting them sit overnight for flavour development.)
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 02:43 AM   #21477
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

An 'after-ride' mug of Yorkshire tea! Bracing! Somehow, it never warmed up today...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
(And a report on those bagels the DW was making -- they came out PERFECT. The keys were using special, high-gluten, flour from King Arthur, and letting them sit overnight for flavour development.)
Did she boil them in potato-starch water before baking?

Stitchawl
Old 10-08-2012, 04:09 AM   #21478
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast

Lucas just finished eating. He had three nights of sleeping through but tonight decided to wake up. I hope he sleeps through again tomorrow. I have Monday off for Columbus Day but I have to work Tuesday and I am playing tennis at 9 so will already be cutting into my sleep.
Old 10-08-2012, 06:34 AM   #21479
maianhvk
whimsical
maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: current: PPW 4. brick: K3 & Voyage.
passion fruit juice.

How are you?
maianhvk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 09:40 AM   #21480
Stitchawl
Opsimath

Hi Anh! Nice to see you again!

"Aquarius Zero" in my glass tonight! It's a 0 calorie sports drink/electrolyte replacement that tastes just like good lemonade!

Stitchawl

Stitchawl

Tags
languages, tea enthusiasts, what is in your cup?