Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 09-11-2009, 05:41 PM   #1
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
eBook Library Windows version

I would like the eBook Library to simulate the reading experience on the eINK device which, as I understand it, it is supposed to do. The screen display is basically the correct size in pixels, approximately 590 x 760 but there is no way that I have found to relate the ppi correctly. Thus the screen size on my computer is equivalent of a 10" device.

Does anyone know how to scale the screen size so that it will properly show the real size of a 6" device or 5" device and for the 5" device, properly paginate on the computer screen.

I am using 3.0.00.08040
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote