Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 10-01-2011, 06:33 PM   #1
Kris777
Banned
Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, jetBook-Lite, jetBook mini, Toshiba Thrive, JETBOOK COLOR
Amazon Kindle 4th Gen Video Review: $79 E-Ink eReader

17 minutes video review here:
http://www.mobiletechreview.com/ubbt...p?Number=41422

Enjoy!
Kris777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 06:39 PM   #2
ucfgrad93
Wizard
ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2nd Gen
I love Lisa's reviews at Mobiletechreview, in my opinion they are some of the best reviews on the web. Thanks for sharing Kris777.
ucfgrad93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-01-2011, 08:12 PM   #3
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillipA82 View Post
Awesome review, very informative. Thanks for sharing!
Yes, I agree! Thank you!
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 08:12 PM   #4
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Thanks for sharing! I do love her reviews and it always answers questions the other ones don't.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 10:37 PM   #5
MobileTechReview
eBook Reader Junkie
MobileTechReview has met Morla.MobileTechReview has met Morla.MobileTechReview has met Morla.MobileTechReview has met Morla.MobileTechReview has met Morla.MobileTechReview has met Morla.MobileTechReview has met Morla.MobileTechReview has met Morla.MobileTechReview has met Morla.MobileTechReview has met Morla.MobileTechReview has met Morla.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3
Thanks guys and gals!

For those who are interested, we will have a video review of the new Sony Reader prs-T1 Monday afternoon or early Tuesday.

- Lisa from MTR
MobileTechReview is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-01-2011, 11:03 PM   #6
Latinandgreek
Warrior Princess
Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505; PRS-350, PRS-T1, iPad, Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by MobileTechReview View Post
Thanks guys and gals!

For those who are interested, we will have a video review of the new Sony Reader prs-T1 Monday afternoon or early Tuesday.

- Lisa from MTR
Thanks Lisa! I love your reviews, and I can't wait to pick up the PRS-T1.
Latinandgreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 11:18 PM   #7
pinklotus
Enthusiast
pinklotus , Klaatu Barada Niktu!pinklotus , Klaatu Barada Niktu!pinklotus , Klaatu Barada Niktu!pinklotus , Klaatu Barada Niktu!pinklotus , Klaatu Barada Niktu!pinklotus , Klaatu Barada Niktu!pinklotus , Klaatu Barada Niktu!pinklotus , Klaatu Barada Niktu!pinklotus , Klaatu Barada Niktu!pinklotus , Klaatu Barada Niktu!pinklotus , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: Kindle
Thanks so much, Lisa! Like others, I adore your reviews. Looking forward to your Sony review.
pinklotus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 10:54 AM   #8
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
Quote:
Thanks guys and gals!

- Lisa from MTR
Thank you Lisa!

I hope to see one for the Kindle Touch when it comes out!
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 11:11 AM   #9
tothepoint
Writer
tothepoint is often consulted by the I Ching.tothepoint is often consulted by the I Ching.tothepoint is often consulted by the I Ching.tothepoint is often consulted by the I Ching.tothepoint is often consulted by the I Ching.tothepoint is often consulted by the I Ching.tothepoint is often consulted by the I Ching.tothepoint is often consulted by the I Ching.tothepoint is often consulted by the I Ching.tothepoint is often consulted by the I Ching.tothepoint is often consulted by the I Ching.

Device: Kindle
Thanks for the review. Confused about whether to buy my friend this or the Fire but, I suppose, a lot of people are.
tothepoint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 11:41 AM   #10
MobileTechReview
eBook Reader Junkie
MobileTechReview has met Morla.MobileTechReview has met Morla.MobileTechReview has met Morla.MobileTechReview has met Morla.MobileTechReview has met Morla.MobileTechReview has met Morla.MobileTechReview has met Morla.MobileTechReview has met Morla.MobileTechReview has met Morla.MobileTechReview has met Morla.MobileTechReview has met Morla.

We will indeed review the Kindle Touch. Boy, Nov. 21 seems like a long way away

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyssa View Post
Thank you Lisa!

I hope to see one for the Kindle Touch when it comes out!
Old 10-04-2011, 03:24 PM   #11
MobileTechReview
eBook Reader Junkie

And for those who asked, our video review of the Sony Reader PRS-T1 is live here:
http://www.mobiletechreview.com/ubbt...p?Number=41432

It's 30 minutes long, so sit down with a nice cup of tea
Old 10-04-2011, 03:28 PM   #12
RainingLemur
Spork Connoisseur
RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Color
Great review. Always love catching them.
RainingLemur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 09:09 PM   #13
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
And for those who asked, our video review of the Sony Reader PRS-T1 is live here:
http://www.mobiletechreview.com/ubbt...p?Number=41432

It's 30 minutes long, so sit down with a nice cup of tea
Great review! It really did sway me. I really like the T1 better then the K4 Touch

My K4 is in my mailbox so I guess by tomorrow I will know if I am getting a Touch or a T1 for my birthday.
Old 10-04-2011, 09:48 PM   #14
MobileTechReview
eBook Reader Junkie

I definitely prefer the T1 to the K4 (both hardware and software; the bookstore comparison/ format support is another enchilada). But to be fair, the K4 is the low end with neither keyboard nor touch screen, and the T1 has more features in general. But Sony did a great job with the display and the font selection. I can't wait to see the Kindle Touch UI in person and in its final revision.
Old 10-04-2011, 10:01 PM   #15
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
I definitely prefer the T1 to the K4 (both hardware and software; the bookstore comparison/ format support is another enchilada). But to be fair, the K4 is the low end with neither keyboard nor touch screen, and the T1 has more features in general. But Sony did a great job with the display and the font selection. I can't wait to see the Kindle Touch UI in person and in its final revision.
Thanks for your honest opinion. I really appreciate it. I really like the screen on the T1, the weight, the extras and I just confirmed it can use Dropbox.

For me Screen quality is a big issue. I know some are saying the K4 has a lower quality screen then the K3. I will know here shortly once I get mine out of the mailbox if that is true or not and I am guessing the touch will use the same screen. This is what has me really changing my mind on the Touch and all the new pdoc changes going on.

Again thank you.