Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 02-17-2015, 09:19 PM   #1
Sin Jeong-hun
Sin Jeong-hun began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3
Question Use current screen as screensaver?

If I jailbreak a Paperwhite without Special Offer, is there any way to use current screen as the screensaver when I sleep the device? That is, keeping current screen, and not changing the screen to a picture.

The built-in pictures of the screensaver are quite awful; I especially dislike pictures of crammed pens or pencils like this http://www.ink-pens.com/post/1107500...amazons-kindle. Perhaps I have a different sense of beauty from that of the Kindle engineers, but I really do not see how those kind of pictures are pleasing to eyes.
Sin Jeong-hun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2015, 09:48 PM   #2
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
Yup (it's known as the 'last' mode in the ScreenSavers hack, and is one of the few FW 5.x-only features of the hack, which is why you may not be familiar with it as a K3 owner).
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert