Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 10-10-2014, 09:33 PM   #1
Nancybny
Nancybny began at the beginning.

Device: marvin on ipad
Calibre suddenly crashes when I connect iPad

Never had this issue before, but Calibre is crashing when I connect by iPad mini. I have a MacBook Pro with OS X 10.8.5 I use Marvin and haven't had a problem before. It crashes almost immediately. I was able to get to preferences once before it crashed and tried to debug device connection but I get "unable to connect to iDevice"
Please help!
Nancybny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 03:06 AM   #2
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
Sounds like it might have something to do with:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=247593
or
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=247772
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
calibre crashes, marvin, os x 10.8.5