Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 10-27-2010, 03:45 PM   #1
Pegster
Devourer of Books
Pegster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pegster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pegster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pegster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pegster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pegster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pegster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pegster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pegster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pegster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pegster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Sony PRS-350, Sony PRS-T1, Samsung S5
DecalGirl

DecalGirl are now doing skins for the new 650 and 350!

I can't decide between Flores Agua, Midnight Garden, Stand Alone or Aqua Tranquility.... decisions decisions!!
Pegster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 05:39 PM   #2
deekbee
deekbee began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-350
I checked their site today, also like the Flores Agua, but am more likely to go for the Pure Energy or Dark Burlwood.

Not sure its a good idea, but if I can figure out which of their skins will fit my netbook (HP 311c), it could be pretty neat to have matching skins on each device .....

Oh my, just checked the skins for other devices. Carbon? Library - that'll probably only work better on a larger device (ie. netbook).

And checking even further - Aqua Tranquility is available for the netbook and reader.

The choices are endless! Choice is normally good, but right now ... I can't make a decision!!! (and international delivery is a tad slow, but thats to be expected)
deekbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert