Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Bookeen

Notices

Old 10-25-2009, 03:40 AM   #1
andavane
Zealot
andavane began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Keyboard, + Wifi, Kindle Paperwhite, Kobo Mini, Sony PRS-T2
No Page Counter

I love my Bookeen Cybook and get totally lost in it, but how I wish it had a page counter, instead of a switchable progress bar! I have always wanted to know what page I'm on!

Or am I missing something?

Regards

John
andavane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 03:48 AM   #2
elmargol
Enthusiast
elmargol began at the beginning.

Device: Cybook Opus
Using epup you see te page count on the bottom and on the right side. At least on the Opus don't know abouut the opus.
elmargol is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-25-2009, 04:32 AM   #3
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by andavane View Post
I love my Bookeen Cybook and get totally lost in it, but how I wish it had a page counter, instead of a switchable progress bar! I have always wanted to know what page I'm on!

Or am I missing something?

Regards

John
Welcome to last year. Mobipocket has a bug when it comes to page numbers. So the goto page function won't always take you to the same place given the same number. So displaying page numbers really isn't all that meaningful when it comes to Mobipocket format.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote