Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 01-29-2011, 12:49 AM   #1
eSheri
Addict
eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3+3G, Sony 350, Kindle Fire HD, iPad Mini
My Pink 350 is on the Way!!

Probably no one cares but I just got my shipping confirmation email today & I'm so excited!! Being a PDA user since the Palm IIIc & Jornada 525 days, (OK I may be telling my age) I knew I would be most comfortable with a touch screen & stylus. I really wanted the 950 but I already have enough connected devices so, it didn't make sense to spend the extra $$$. The 650 is great, but I mainly want the reader for the dictionary and toting around my RTF documents, so the 350 made more sense.
I also stopped by BestBuy & a few other stores and just as others have posted, I too could find no cover. :-( BestBuy did have 1 brown cover by Sony but, I wouldn't want to cover her in brown.
I have Caliber set up & ready to go, though I couldn't get the news to fetch. I'll try again tomorrow.
Well, thanks for allowing me to speak!
eSheri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 01:39 AM   #2
Ervserver
Wizard
Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
Sweet ! hope you enjoy it
Ervserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-29-2011, 02:16 AM   #3
Ripplinger
350 Hoarder
Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350, Kobo Glo & Glo HD, PW2
Amazon has the Sony covers in pink with the light and without.

Glad you got your reader, I'm sure you'll love it.
Ripplinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 05:19 AM   #4
Kiwimick
Addict
Kiwimick can name that ebook in five wordsKiwimick can name that ebook in five wordsKiwimick can name that ebook in five wordsKiwimick can name that ebook in five wordsKiwimick can name that ebook in five wordsKiwimick can name that ebook in five wordsKiwimick can name that ebook in five wordsKiwimick can name that ebook in five wordsKiwimick can name that ebook in five wordsKiwimick can name that ebook in five wordsKiwimick can name that ebook in five words

Device: Sony PRS650
Wrong Sheri ! we do care, most of us are just as excited as you when we get a new device. Ive had my 650 for around 4 months now and am still buzzing.

Im sure you will love it
Kiwimick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 05:53 AM   #5
Latinandgreek
Warrior Princess
Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505; PRS-350, PRS-T1, iPad, Aura HD
I care, eSheri! Congratulatons on your device - I love the look of the pink 350! I, myself am planning on getting the 950, but am very tempted by the pink 350! Enjoy it!
Latinandgreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-29-2011, 08:02 AM   #6
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Congrats, eSheri! I've got a pink PRS-350 too and I love it (and mi friends like it a lot too ) For me, a big plus is that it's very light, so I can carry away without problems.
Terisa de morgan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 09:42 AM   #7
brbubba
Connoisseur
brbubba will become famous soon enoughbrbubba will become famous soon enoughbrbubba will become famous soon enoughbrbubba will become famous soon enoughbrbubba will become famous soon enoughbrbubba will become famous soon enough

Device: PRS350
Congrats Sheri! Anyone see any major price drops on the covers yet? The pink cover with light is at a very nice $30 price point, but to get the blue cover will boost that price by almost $10!
brbubba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 10:30 AM   #8
eSheri
Addict
eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

UPDATE:
Hey Guys! Thanks for being so understanding!
I ordered it Wednesday night about 11:30pm Its now Saturday morning, 9:30am & the doorbell just rang... I almost didn't answer it because it's my day off & I thought, "who is at my door this early in the morning??!!!! Grrrr!"
Guess who was at the door..... FED EX!!!
I can't wait to open the box!... I'll BBL!! (be back later)Shall I post pics?? You've all seen it! Okay, bye! *nervous chatter*

Last edited by eSheri; 01-29-2011 at 11:59 AM. Reason: typo
Old 01-29-2011, 04:14 PM   #9
jakeluck
Groupie
jakeluck could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jakeluck could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jakeluck could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jakeluck could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jakeluck could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jakeluck could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jakeluck could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jakeluck could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jakeluck could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jakeluck could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jakeluck could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

looking forward to see the pictures, hope you are having fun!
jakeluck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 09:43 PM   #10
brbubba
Connoisseur
brbubba will become famous soon enoughbrbubba will become famous soon enoughbrbubba will become famous soon enoughbrbubba will become famous soon enoughbrbubba will become famous soon enoughbrbubba will become famous soon enough

Device: PRS350
Quote:
Originally Posted by jakeluck View Post
looking forward to see the pictures, hope you are having fun!
Apparently too much fun since she hasn't updated us in over 24 hours!
brbubba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 02:12 AM   #11
Javed
Grand Sorcerer
Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO, iPod Touch, PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by eSheri View Post
UPDATE:
Hey Guys! Thanks for being so understanding!
I ordered it Wednesday night about 11:30pm Its now Saturday morning, 9:30am & the doorbell just rang... I almost didn't answer it because it's my day off & I thought, "who is at my door this early in the morning??!!!! Grrrr!"
Guess who was at the door..... FED EX!!!
I can't wait to open the box!... I'll BBL!! (be back later)Shall I post pics?? You've all seen it! Okay, bye! *nervous chatter*
Congratulations on your new 350 arriving, eSheri!
Javed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 09:56 AM   #12
lego1
lego1 began at the beginning.

Device: sony 350
Congratulations! I saw the pink 350 in the store and had to have it. I hope you like yours as much as I like mine. The pink is really pretty.

Jen.
lego1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 02:04 AM   #13
doreenjoy
01000100 01001010
doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Polyamorous
Enjoy!

Love my pink 350
doreenjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 11:57 AM   #14
sherbearjt08
Connoisseur
sherbearjt08 began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-300
I got my Pink 350 last Thursday and love it!
sherbearjt08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 10:33 AM   #15
eSheri
Addict

Hey Guys!
OMG I love this little device! I hardley have time to enjoy it because I don't take it to work with me because I have no case nor cover yet. I have one on the way from amazon! Its perfect! it does EXACTLY what I want it to do! I am a teacher so I wanted to carry my lessons on something other than a laptop and this little machine renderes my wordpad & PDF files wonderfully!
(i now kinda wished I'd gone for the 950!)
anyone else have multiple readers??