Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 09-03-2009, 12:01 AM   #1
Iankilmister
Iankilmister began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Looking for Manga & Comic in pdf A5 / 6"

Hi there.

Ive been looking for a site where to find manga or comics ready to read in any E-Book Reader. Didnt find them anywhere. Anyone know if there's a site or any link to download them?

So far Ive found just a few in pdf format, scaled to A5 / 6" (800x600 Aprox) in random sites.

Im trying to convert some of the Manga I have in computer, but cant check it out since Im still waiting for my Sony PRS-505 Reader. Ordered it just a couple days ago.

Can anyone check this manga and tell if you can see it in your reader? It should work in any ebook.

[Link deleted by moderator]

Thanks!

Last edited by HarryT; 09-04-2009 at 02:48 AM.
Iankilmister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 04:02 PM   #2
wayspooled
Crab In The Dark
wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Tablet PC until a 10" comes out that I like
oops, I provided a link to a site but it has some stuff on it which has been licensed in the US so I'm removing it, sorry..

Last edited by wayspooled; 09-03-2009 at 04:13 PM. Reason: oops
wayspooled is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-04-2009, 10:03 AM   #3
Moejoe
Banned
Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.

Device: Coffin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iankilmister View Post
Hi there.

Ive been looking for a site where to find manga or comics ready to read in any E-Book Reader. Didnt find them anywhere. Anyone know if there's a site or any link to download them?

So far Ive found just a few in pdf format, scaled to A5 / 6" (800x600 Aprox) in random sites.

Im trying to convert some of the Manga I have in computer, but cant check it out since Im still waiting for my Sony PRS-505 Reader. Ordered it just a couple days ago.

Can anyone check this manga and tell if you can see it in your reader? It should work in any ebook.

[Link deleted by moderator]

Thanks!
There's a program that will take .cbr/cbz comic files and shrink them down to 800x600 epub. It's called epubizator and is here https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36677
Moejoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 11:21 AM   #4
ahi
Wizard
ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
And there is also a program that shrinks files down to the right size, optimizes the contrast for your device, and outputs PDF:

manga2pdf

- ahi
ahi is offline   Reply With Quote