Old 07-30-2008, 11:13 AM   #1
thebrave
Enthusiast
thebrave doesn't litterthebrave doesn't litter

Device: PRS-505, iPhone, Nokia N800
iPhone apps updated

As said by David Rothman on Teleread Blog:

Quote:
Stanza, BookShelf, Bookz and eReader, four promising iPhone e-book readers, have been updated. So have the New York Times reader and NetNewsWire and a gem of an app called Turner Internet Radio.
Full article
  • I had bough Bookshelf so I'll be able to see if I have less problems with those .prc files.
  • I don't know how eReader will be able to allow third party books to be downloaded into the iPhone, but for some reason I do like its GUI. (minus for the sweep, was fun only at the begining)
  • I didn't had the time to check the other ones, will update this afternoon.
thebrave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 11:20 AM   #2
TadW
Uebermensch
TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Thanks for the update!

On the upcoming eReader upgrade, also check here.
TadW is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert