Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 10-20-2009, 05:20 PM   #1
KarateMonkey
Connoisseur
KarateMonkey doesn't litterKarateMonkey doesn't litterKarateMonkey doesn't litter

Device: Astak Pocket Pro, Sony PRS-300
25% off Shortcovers ebooks

Just arrived in my inbox:

Quote:
----[ Get 25% OFF any one eBook - 7 DAYS ONLY! ]----

Discount Code: holiday
*Offer expires October 27th
ETA: Hmmm perhaps a more accurate title would have been 25% off Shortcovers ebook since the offer is good for one book only. Oh well.

Last edited by KarateMonkey; 10-20-2009 at 05:23 PM.
KarateMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 06:26 PM   #2
JCKobo
Kobo Product Guy
JCKobo can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.JCKobo can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.JCKobo can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.JCKobo can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.JCKobo can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.JCKobo can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.JCKobo can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.JCKobo can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.JCKobo can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.JCKobo can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.JCKobo can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.

Device: Kobo Vox
Thanks for posting this KarateMonkey - I was just about to

For our international customers: We have now changed the site so it will only show you content that we can sell you. No more of those annoying 'Oh, what an interesting book - sorry you can't read it' messages.

Enjoy the coupon,
Jordan Christensen
Product Manager, Shortcovers
JCKobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-20-2009, 06:38 PM   #3
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCShortcovers View Post
Thanks for posting this KarateMonkey - I was just about to

For our international customers: We have now changed the site so it will only show you content that we can sell you. No more of those annoying 'Oh, what an interesting book - sorry you can't read it' messages.

Enjoy the coupon,
Jordan Christensen
Product Manager, Shortcovers
But have you changed things to make it easier to actually find content? There are no categories, no way to browse new eBooks. Unless I know what I am looking for, I cannot find much.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 06:59 PM   #4
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Dang, I woulda bought Half Broke Horses, but already got it from Amazon...
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote