Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 11-07-2008, 01:27 PM   #1
ChrisW
New to eBooks
ChrisW began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Reading Daily Telegraph on the PRS-505?

I currently subscribe to the epaper version of the Daily and Sunday Telegraph (UK) which is "delivered" online by NewspaperDirect.com. It is offered in an offline form by downloading using PressReader. The computer has to be authorised to do this. PressReader is available for a Windows Mobile 5.0 device so they are obviously aware of the interest in reading on mobile devices.

Does anyone have any advice as to whether or not it might be possible for me to download the content and read it on my PRS-505?
ChrisW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 05:21 PM   #2
dogsballs
Zealot
dogsballs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dogsballs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dogsballs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dogsballs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dogsballs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dogsballs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dogsballs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dogsballs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dogsballs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dogsballs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dogsballs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony psr-505
i think calibre has a system for down loading newspapers its on the help link on top of calibre main page
dogsballs is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert