Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 01-12-2016, 02:39 AM   #1
pippo53
pippo53 is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.pippo53 is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.pippo53 is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.pippo53 is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.pippo53 is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.pippo53 is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.pippo53 is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.pippo53 is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.pippo53 is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.pippo53 is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.pippo53 is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: Kobo ONE, Kobo Aura H2O, Kobo Mini
Change the text of "Current Reading Location Column"

Good morning, I created a new column, I defined "point reading" on the state of reading a book. In KoboUtilities "corresponds to the column" Current Reading Location Column ". When I plug the device, in my case an Aura H2O, this column shows the point of reading the book currently in use. The text for the column is of the type: "OEBPS / Chapter10.xhtml # kobo.2.1" where the only thing that I understand (and I care about) is "Chapter10", how far I read that book.
There is a possibility to change something so that do not contain other records unnecessary (and incomprehensible)?
Thank you
pippo53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2016, 02:58 AM   #2
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
The problem is that it's not something you have to understand but the ereader if you restore the status for the book.
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-12-2016, 03:09 AM   #3
pippo53
pippo53 is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.pippo53 is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.pippo53 is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.pippo53 is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.pippo53 is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.pippo53 is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.pippo53 is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.pippo53 is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.pippo53 is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.pippo53 is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.pippo53 is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

OK thanks. So are necessary information if I restore the status for the book?
Thanks
Old 01-12-2016, 03:20 AM   #4
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Yes, that's right. The reader needs it for knowing the exact point you were reading at the chapter.
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2016, 06:55 AM   #5
pippo53

Grazie
ciao
Advert