Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 12-16-2011, 03:20 PM   #1
Ron.
Evangelist
Ron. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ron. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ron. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ron. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ron. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ron. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ron. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ron. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ron. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ron. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ron. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, LookBook, Nook Simple Touch
Kindle Keyboard + Marware Eco-Vue Kindle Leather Folio

I have a Kindle Keyboard (wifi) that I no longer use, Less than a year old and has been kept in a case. I am sure you already know what the kindle looks like so here is a link to the case Marware Eco-Vue Kindle Leather Folio I am in the US (Michigan to be exact) and am willing to ship within the US. I would like to get $75 plus shipping for the kindle & case (payment via paypal) make me an offer. I will keep this thread open for a week then it goes on ebay.

EDIT: sold

Last edited by Ron.; 12-19-2011 at 09:22 AM. Reason: sold
Ron. is offline   Reply With Quote