Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex

Notices

Old 07-21-2009, 10:39 PM   #1
sasilk
Connoisseur
sasilk began at the beginning.

Device: iPad Pro 12"; Kindle Paperwhite
1 Month PressDisplay subscription for DR1000

It's possible that I missed something in the initial announcement (or since) but was the 1 month free subscription to PressDisplay for DR1000 users a limited time offer?

And if not, how do you activate it?
sasilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 12:58 AM   #2
RobbieClarken
Addict
RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
You just register as a new user at pressdisplay.com and supply "iRex" as the 'offer code'. That promotion may have expired however. You can find other promo codes through Google and RetailMeNot. I'm pretty sure I used "2009" to register an account not long ago.
RobbieClarken is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert