Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 10-12-2010, 01:53 PM   #1
gheatza
gheatza has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.gheatza has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.gheatza has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.gheatza has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sony PRS-650
Any store that ships to Cyprus ?

Hi good folks,

Keep trying to get my hands on one of those beauties and I was wondering if anyone has an idea of a shop that sells outside of their respective countries ( to Cyprus would be better but well ). I could get one from Ebay but for this kind of money I am not so inclined to gamble with the warranties and such, and secondly I would probably end up paying VAT on top of the purchase+shipping, exactly as with the Kindle, except that on the Kindle I get warranty and so on.

Would really appreciate some idea.
Thank you
gheatza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 01:56 PM   #2
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Welcome to MobileRead, gheatza
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-12-2010, 02:23 PM   #3
gheatza
gheatza has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.gheatza has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.gheatza has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.gheatza has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Thank you very much grandma'
Old 10-12-2010, 03:44 PM   #4
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
B&H sells outside the USA. Lots of people on the forum have bought Sony Readers from B&H for outside the USA.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/search...tialSearch=yes
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 01:37 AM   #5
gheatza

Cool, thank you very much. I didn't bother in checking B&H because I usually associate them with cameras and lenses

I'll try and order one right now

Have a bright day
Advert
Old 10-15-2010, 04:34 AM   #6
gheatza

Just an update, I ordered from B&H on Wednesday, it's going to be in Cyprus today and I will theoretically have it Monday

Have to say I am very happy at the moment, cheers for the suggestion, and karma to you
Also, very happy with B&H, fast processing, fast delivery.