Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > BBeB/LRF Books

Notices

Old 07-02-2008, 11:43 PM   #1
TedPark
Zealot
TedPark has exceeded all limitations known to mankindTedPark has exceeded all limitations known to mankindTedPark has exceeded all limitations known to mankindTedPark has exceeded all limitations known to mankindTedPark has exceeded all limitations known to mankindTedPark has exceeded all limitations known to mankindTedPark has exceeded all limitations known to mankindTedPark has exceeded all limitations known to mankindTedPark has exceeded all limitations known to mankindTedPark has exceeded all limitations known to mankindTedPark has exceeded all limitations known to mankind

Device: Sony 505
Park, Ted: The Last Kings of Rome, V1, 2 July 2008

Here's a little lagniappe for you all. This is something I created some time ago - and I decided to reformat it for the Sony Reader. This is fun, quick, and informative to read. I put it together as a setting and context to assist with the appreciation of Mazzanti's great painting at our local museum and my favorite Shakespeare dramatic work.

This all happens approx. 500 b.c. - Well after the geat Babylonian empire, somewhat concident with the Medes and Persians, a little before the apex of the Greeks and Alexander the Great, and several centuries before the glory of the Roman empire.

You also get another bit of context because it explains the war with the Sabines and the background for another great painting. I have provided, as good as the reader can handle, B&W photos of both paintings.
This work is assumed to be in the Life+70 public domain OR the copyright holder has given specific permission for distribution. Copyright laws differ throughout the world, and it may still be under copyright in some countries. Before downloading, please check your country's copyright laws. If the book is under copyright in your country, do not download or redistribute this work.

To report a copyright violation you can contact us here.
Attached Files
File Type: lrf RomeLastKings.lrf (161.5 KB, 686 views)
TedPark is offline   Reply With Quote